The following is a proposed list of topics to be covered. This list may change as participant groups select their presentation topics and dates. Updates to this proposed schedule will be discussed during the Adobe Connect class sessions, and posted to the course website (major scheduling changes may also be communicated via email from the instructor). Please refer to the To Do List for the most up-to-date list of tasks and activities that you should be completing.
Weekly Schedule & Resources
Course Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/5199-calendar
Activities, Assignments and Evaluation
Details about the major course activities and evaluation for each activity can be found on the following pages:
- Team Presentations - 40%
- 1st Team Presentation - 20% (Weeks 2 or 7, depending on topic chosen)
- 2nd Team Presentation - 20% (Weeks 4 or 6, depending on topic chosen)
- Participation and Collaboration - 20%
- Adobe Connect Session participation - 5% (weekly as per course schedule)
- Group presentation and resource collaboration - 5% (as per presentation dates for Assignments 1-2)
- Feedback submission to groups due by Friday on the week of the presentation
- Feedback summary submission to instructor due August 19, 2016
- Micro-Blogging (Twitter) - 5% (weekly)
- Final Paper - 40%
- Final Paper Proposal submission - 10% (Friday, July 22, 2016)
- Final Paper Submission to instructor by - 30% (Friday, August 12, 2016)
It is the responsibility of each student to submit individual assignments by the posted due date(s). Your instructor will create a personal assignment submission folder for you in Google Drive, and share it with you (please DO NOT share viewing or editing rights with anyone else). Alternatively, individual assignment submissions will be accepted via email. All assignments must be clearly named and identified (i.e. lastname_firstname_assignment#). Email submissions MUST include the assignment # and name in the Subject line).
It is the responsibility of each group to post online resources, facilitate online activities, and be prepared to host online presentations in Adobe Connect class sessions, or via Vodcast (video broadcast) channels on the dates selected. Group members are responsible for coordinating with each other to ensure that they can adequately facilitate their “presentations” in the event that one or more individual members are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. It is also the responsibility of individuals to provide peer feedback to their classmates, as per specific assignment requirements, in a timely fashion.